The mission of the Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California (MVCAC) is to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, training to high professional standards, and effective legislative advocacy on behalf of California mosquito and vector control districts in an effort to protect the health of people living and visiting California.
MVCAC > About MVCAC
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Communications Specialist, Orange County MVCD (April 20, 2021)
- Executive Assistant/Clerk of the Board, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- Vector Control Field Supervisor, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- RT @maryjoycoburn @FloridaMosquito A3: The California Association (@MVCAC1) has a robust list of open positions that is distributed t… https://t.co/bfWPxGN7no
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD When #Mosquitoes Go to Bed for Winter, and How It Can Inform Management https://t.co/dlPLNPMSap @EntoPOC… https://t.co/GfBoFD5sXl
- RT @GLAmosquito As the state celebrates California Mosquito Awareness Week, learn how local agencies are working collaboratively in… https://t.co/0CLNaQbR4q