The mission of the Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California (MVCAC) is to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, training to high professional standards, and effective legislative advocacy on behalf of California mosquito and vector control districts in an effort to protect the health of people living and visiting California.
MVCAC > About MVCAC
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Assistant Vector Control Manager, Santa Cruz County Mosquito Abatement / Vector Control (August 4, 2020)
- Laboratory Fishery Assistant, Orange County MVCD (July 28, 2020)
- Seasonal Vector Control Technician I, Northwest MVCD (February 25, 2020)
- RT @SMCMVCD West Nile virus has been detected in the northern part of Santa Clara County. We'll be conducting #WNV surveillance… https://t.co/PFKDPFuGP6
- RT @SCCVCD A treatment to reduce West Nile virus infected mosquitoes will take place in part of the 94022 zip code on Thurs. 8… https://t.co/sNQ7HDxENY
- RT @PlacerMosquito A new active ingredient that may repel and kill ticks, mosquitoes and a wide variety of other biting pests has been… https://t.co/5Gp9dTpmTS