MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Technical Development Specialist – Valent BioSciences, LLC (March 16, 2020)
- Extra Help Seasonal Mosquito Control Aide, East Side MAD (March 13, 2020)
- Assistant Vector Control Technician (Temporary), Antelope Valley MVCD (March 13, 2020)
- RT @SMCMVCD Ticks aren't the only risk out on the trails right now. @SMCParks reminds you to stay home, stay local, and stay sa… https://t.co/u9QELJPJ1K
- RT @SMCMVCD Rain is on the forecast for this weekend. Now is the time to TIP (turn upside-down) or TOSS (throw away or store in… https://t.co/D75X5B3npW
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD Novel #Coronavirus cannot be transmitted by #Mosquitoes. For the latest updates on #COVID19, follow @WHO, @CDCgov &… https://t.co/8SPZAAw6nU