MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Administrative Manager, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 5, 2021)
- Laboratory Technician, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 5, 2021)
- Maintenance Technician, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (October 1, 2021)
- RT @SGVMosquito Knock Knock 🚪 Who's there?👀 Butter🧈 Butter who? Butter TIP out stagnant #water or expect mosquitoes tomorrow. 💧🦟… https://t.co/3qvYxorc8e
- RT @AVMosquito Malaria is caused by Plasmodium parasites. The parasites are spread to people through the bites of infected female… https://t.co/Mg7qNfdyER
- RT @OCVector The OCMVCD has confirmed mosquito samples testing positive for West Nile virus (WNV) in @CityofTustin For more inf… https://t.co/BFsB75Ukom