MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Vector Ecologist, County of San Diego – Department of Environmental Health (November 15, 2019)
- Secretary/Bookkeeper, Tulare MAD (November 13, 2019)
- Supervising Environmental Health Specialist, Riverside County DEH (November 8, 2019)
- RT @GLACVCD Thank you @TheCityofLCF for inviting @GLACVCD and @LAVectorWoman to present at your Council Meeting last night. To… https://t.co/EhYkKF24bc
- RT @SGVMosquito Thank you for sharing mosquito & vector control's public health information, we appreciate you having us at your We… https://t.co/rW19IA63vm
- RT @OCVector The warm California weather has disappeared and the rain is here! But #DYK our staff receive calls regarding mosqui… https://t.co/37h6wEPXTd