MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Seasonal Helper, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (May 17, 2019)
- Information Technology Specialist, San Mateo County MVCD (May 9, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @SMCMVCD Raccoons and other urban wildlife aren't going anywhere, but you CAN take steps to keep them out of trouble. If ani… https://t.co/dITpOXpRsM
- RT @AMCAtweets 🚨@AMCAtweets joins a new coalition to bolster the fight against increasing incidences of diseases transmitted by ti… https://t.co/bLRrHWHZnp
- RT @MSMVCD #DYK- The life cycle of the western black-legged tick takes a minimum of 3 years. #themoreyouknow #ticks #lyme https://t.co/F9RiBxFGkd