MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Communications Specialist, Orange County MVCD (April 20, 2021)
- Executive Assistant/Clerk of the Board, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- Vector Control Field Supervisor, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- RT @maryjoycoburn @FloridaMosquito A3: The California Association (@MVCAC1) has a robust list of open positions that is distributed t… https://t.co/bfWPxGN7no
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD When #Mosquitoes Go to Bed for Winter, and How It Can Inform Management https://t.co/dlPLNPMSap @EntoPOC… https://t.co/GfBoFD5sXl
- RT @GLAmosquito As the state celebrates California Mosquito Awareness Week, learn how local agencies are working collaboratively in… https://t.co/0CLNaQbR4q