MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Extra Help Vector Control Technician, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (July 29, 2021)
- Operations Director, San Mateo County MVCD (July 28, 2021)
- Assistant Vector Ecologist/Vector Ecologist, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 26, 2021)
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD “#Mosquitoes infected with #WestNile virus were discovered in the east #CoachellaValley community of Mecca, officia… https://t.co/Eq48PWO8fZ
- RT @ConsolidatedMAD This is a BG-Sentinel trap. It is one of the traps we use to collect mosquitoes. Dry ice and a smelly lure are used… https://t.co/a5cTNKdva5
- RT @GLAmosquito Our District has confirmed #WestNileVirus positive mosquito samples in #LACounty. The positive mosquito samples wer… https://t.co/14F8HvyDPe