MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Vector Ecologist, Merced County MAD (September 18, 2019)
- Vector Control Technician, Shasta MVCD (September 11, 2019)
- Vector Ecologist / Fish Biologist, Butte County MVCD (September 4, 2019)
- RT @GLACVCD #HappeningNow: Community Liaison Kuan and Gongora are sharing mosquito breeding prevention and disease protection i… https://t.co/yA0tpyvIf9
- RT @ada_eez @DeltaVCD REPELLENT🦟 #ThankYouNext https://t.co/Zvyg8OZJqP
- RT @OCVector #SourceSeries: Anything that can hold water can potentially breed mosquitoes. Check your yard weekly for natural an… https://t.co/fEaEVVUQBZ