MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Mechanic / Technician, Contra Costa Mosquito & Vector Control District (January 16, 2020)
- Vector Control Specialist I, Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District (January 15, 2020)
- Lab Assistant, Merced County Mosquito Abatement District (January 14, 2020)
- In honor of the holiday, our office will be closed on 1/20/20, reopening on 1/21/20. #MartinLutherKingJrDay https://t.co/EWxRwElio9
- Join us for the 2020 MVCAC Annual Conference! Register online here: https://t.co/Mm3qaIkyCq #MVCAC2020 https://t.co/mmx0MjhMYp
- We have a wide range of topics being presented at the 2020 Annual Conference - View the schedule here:… https://t.co/rng6q4iZZy