MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Vector Ecologist, County of San Diego – Department of Environmental Health (November 15, 2019)
- Secretary/Bookkeeper, Tulare MAD (November 13, 2019)
- Supervising Environmental Health Specialist, Riverside County DEH (November 8, 2019)
- RT @GLACVCD Thank you @TheCityofLCF for inviting @GLACVCD and @LAVectorWoman to present at your Council Meeting last night. To… https://t.co/EhYkKF24bc
- RT @SGVMosquito Thank you for sharing mosquito & vector control's public health information, we appreciate you having us at your We… https://t.co/rW19IA63vm
- RT @OCVector The warm California weather has disappeared and the rain is here! But #DYK our staff receive calls regarding mosqui… https://t.co/37h6wEPXTd