MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Surveillance Assistant (Seasonal), Marin/Sonoma MVCD (January 26, 2022)
- Public Service Employee, Mosquito and Vector Control Program (MVCP) (January 26, 2022)
- Field Operations Supervisor, Fresno MVCD (January 20, 2022)
- New #job posted on our website - Surveillance Assistant (Seasonal), Marin/Sonoma MVCD @MSMVCD #applytoday… https://t.co/oWrdmc0bF5
- New #job posted on our website - Public Service Employee, Mosquito and Vector Control Program (MVCP) #applytoday… https://t.co/9eECTZCkYd
- We're looking forward to the 90th Annual MVCAC Conference happening IN-PERSON in Sacramento! Will you be joining us… https://t.co/E85YfmuFOL