MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Vector Ecologist / Fish Biologist, Butte County MVCD (October 22, 2020)
- Assistant Microbiologist (VBDS Laboratory), Heluna Health and CDPH VBDS (October 21, 2020)
- Human Resources Manager, Coachella Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District (October 20, 2020)
- RT @SGVMosquito @AnastasiaMCD Very rude! #TipTossThursday 🦟😨 https://t.co/klHu50I4al
- RT @SYMVCD Invasive mosquitoes continue to be detected in #SacramentoCounty and #YoloCounty. Learn more- https://t.co/ZVlRPEBuEf #FIGHTtheBITE
- RT @SMCMVCD Mountain lions are some of the largest wildlife that enter neighborhoods, but the advice is the same as for other w… https://t.co/80aLTeEP0i