MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Communications Specialist, Orange County MVCD (April 20, 2021)
- Executive Assistant/Clerk of the Board, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- Vector Control Field Supervisor, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (April 19, 2021)
- RT @maryjoycoburn @FloridaMosquito A3: The California Association (@MVCAC1) has a robust list of open positions that is distributed t… https://t.co/bfWPxGN7no
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD When #Mosquitoes Go to Bed for Winter, and How It Can Inform Management https://t.co/dlPLNPMSap @EntoPOC… https://t.co/GfBoFD5sXl
- RT @GLAmosquito As the state celebrates California Mosquito Awareness Week, learn how local agencies are working collaboratively in… https://t.co/0CLNaQbR4q