MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Fish Hatchery Technician I, San Joaquin County MVCD (March 22, 2019)
- Administrative Manager, Sutter-Yuba MVCD (March 18, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @SYMVCD The annual Fight the Bite Contest is designed to inspire creativity while teaching kids the fundamentals of mosquit… https://t.co/Fp9DTk9MyL
- RT @OCVector #OCVector PIO Mary-Joy Coburn @OCVectorWoman was a guest on the live morning talk show “This Day” to talk about mos… https://t.co/YwWApmD2E7
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD .@CountyofLA Halts Use of Popular Weed Killer on County Property https://t.co/OEaqWJIEZO @mridleythomas… https://t.co/eAJVUUKpPU