Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Biologist, Coachella Valley MVCD (July 1, 2020)
- Business Services Supervisor, Merced MAD (June 19, 2020)
- Seasonal Mosquito Control Technician, Merced County MAD (May 18, 2020)
- RT @OCVector At-Home Science Kits are on their way! Be on the lookout for your kit. If you haven’t requested a Science Kit, sign… https://t.co/YokouOpkYa
- RT @SYMVCD The Mosquito Buster Squad returns! Stay cool inside and color in the Dress Wizard and her long sleeves and long pan… https://t.co/8wZx0uNPFC
- Happy #FourthofJuly In honor of the holiday our offices will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, 2020. Reopening on Mond… https://t.co/JeDvOTkYBC