Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Technical Development Specialist – Valent BioSciences, LLC (March 16, 2020)
- Extra Help Seasonal Mosquito Control Aide, East Side MAD (March 13, 2020)
- Assistant Vector Control Technician (Temporary), Antelope Valley MVCD (March 13, 2020)
- RT @SYMVCD Don’t forget to take precautionary measures against West Nile virus. #symvcd #FIGHTtheBITE #westnile https://t.co/lP0NLIfJXN
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD “The @WHO addressed this concern in a recent @Facebook post. The short answer is no, you can’t come down with… https://t.co/zopkXWh3nK
- Skin Cells Might Protect People From Zika Infection https://t.co/uhMdbiEMIl #Zika #MosquitoControl #FightTheBite https://t.co/1U8dwelOnh