Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Seasonal Assistant, Orange County Mosquito and Vector Control District (January 27, 2020)
- Limited Term Vector Control Technician, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (January 27, 2020)
- Seasonal Vector Control Assistant – Intern, Placer Mosquito (January 22, 2020)
- The latest issue of the MVCAC News Briefs is available now, check it out! https://t.co/qqtRkFhecY https://t.co/mEvaQBKzNr
- RT @LAVectorWoman Good morning from the beautiful #SanDiego! Vector Control Districts from all over California gather here this week… https://t.co/Y1O8cKpTIX
- RT @mosquitomelissa Spotted a WNV graphic from @SGVMosquito at #MVCAC2020 in a non SGV talk. Yesssss! https://t.co/CzPgYTRRid