Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Administrative Manager, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 5, 2021)
- Laboratory Technician, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 5, 2021)
- Vector Control Ecologist, Santa Clara County Vector Control District (October 4, 2021)
- The latest issue of the MVCAC News Briefs is available now, check it out! https://t.co/U3XQhpjwwC #MosquitoControl… https://t.co/uHpi5Dd7vE
- Invasive Aedes mosquito expands reach in Los Angeles, Orange Counties https://t.co/sOmEJ1In5L #MosquitoControl #FightTheBite
- Online registration is open now! Register here: https://t.co/BscrT89KsS #MVCAC2022 https://t.co/RI4yfy4uaR