Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Fish Hatchery Technician I, San Joaquin County MVCD (March 22, 2019)
- Administrative Manager, Sutter-Yuba MVCD (March 18, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @SYMVCD The annual Fight the Bite Contest is designed to inspire creativity while teaching kids the fundamentals of mosquit… https://t.co/Fp9DTk9MyL
- RT @OCVector #OCVector PIO Mary-Joy Coburn @OCVectorWoman was a guest on the live morning talk show “This Day” to talk about mos… https://t.co/YwWApmD2E7
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD .@CountyofLA Halts Use of Popular Weed Killer on County Property https://t.co/OEaqWJIEZO @mridleythomas… https://t.co/eAJVUUKpPU