Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Vector Ecologist, County of San Diego – Department of Environmental Health (November 15, 2019)
- Secretary/Bookkeeper, Tulare MAD (November 13, 2019)
- Supervising Environmental Health Specialist, Riverside County DEH (November 8, 2019)
- RT @GLACVCD Thank you @TheCityofLCF for inviting @GLACVCD and @LAVectorWoman to present at your Council Meeting last night. To… https://t.co/EhYkKF24bc
- RT @SGVMosquito Thank you for sharing mosquito & vector control's public health information, we appreciate you having us at your We… https://t.co/rW19IA63vm
- RT @OCVector The warm California weather has disappeared and the rain is here! But #DYK our staff receive calls regarding mosqui… https://t.co/37h6wEPXTd