Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- District Manager, Antelope Valley MVCD (March 2, 2021)
- Vector Control Ecologist, Santa Clara County Vector Control District (February 25, 2021)
- Seasonal Vector Assistant, Shasta MVCD (February 23, 2021)
- 2021 Sentinel Chicken Order Forms - Order Deadline is 1 Week Away on 3/12! https://t.co/LfDBa4dVxv https://t.co/NXLkldtuNW
- RT @SYMVCD Female #mosquitoes lay their eggs directly on or near water, soil, and at the base of some plants in places that ma… https://t.co/gVM7FC8Bo3
- RT @CV_mosquito No matter how little it rains, always remember to #dumpanddrain. Keep mosquitoes from breeding around your home.… https://t.co/BgEkZYjTK2