Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Extra Help Vector Control Technician, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (July 29, 2021)
- Operations Director, San Mateo County MVCD (July 28, 2021)
- Assistant Vector Ecologist/Vector Ecologist, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 26, 2021)
- RT @ComptonCreekMAD “#Mosquitoes infected with #WestNile virus were discovered in the east #CoachellaValley community of Mecca, officia… https://t.co/Eq48PWO8fZ
- RT @ConsolidatedMAD This is a BG-Sentinel trap. It is one of the traps we use to collect mosquitoes. Dry ice and a smelly lure are used… https://t.co/a5cTNKdva5
- RT @GLAmosquito Our District has confirmed #WestNileVirus positive mosquito samples in #LACounty. The positive mosquito samples wer… https://t.co/14F8HvyDPe