Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Vector Ecologist, Merced County MAD (September 18, 2019)
- Vector Control Technician, Shasta MVCD (September 11, 2019)
- Vector Ecologist / Fish Biologist, Butte County MVCD (September 4, 2019)
- RT @GLACVCD #HappeningNow: Community Liaison Kuan and Gongora are sharing mosquito breeding prevention and disease protection i… https://t.co/yA0tpyvIf9
- RT @ada_eez @DeltaVCD REPELLENT🦟 #ThankYouNext https://t.co/Zvyg8OZJqP
- RT @OCVector #SourceSeries: Anything that can hold water can potentially breed mosquitoes. Check your yard weekly for natural an… https://t.co/fEaEVVUQBZ