Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
Having Problems with Mosquitoes?
- Vector Control Specialist II, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (November 23, 2020)
- Vector Control Specialist III, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (November 23, 2020)
- Vector Control Specialist I, Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District (November 20, 2020)
- RT @SYMVCD Sterile Insect Techniques, and similar programs, are being used all around the world. Sterile Insect Release (SIR)… https://t.co/HQkjUGDB6Q
- RT @westvalleymvcd Regular office hours will continue on Monday, November 30th, 2020. Happy #Thanksgiving ! https://t.co/jTQ832W98L
- RT @NPICatOSU Check with your local health department to learn if ticks are active in the fall and winter in your area. For more… https://t.co/m8DqKIdiN7