California has one of the strictest programs for the registration and use of pesticides in the United States. While the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (CDPR) has the primary responsibility for regulating all aspects of pesticide sales and use, including licensing of pesticide applicators, CDPR has delegated training and certification for public health pesticides to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). The California Vector Control Technician Certification and Continuing Education Guidelines provide detailed procedures for certification and continuing education requirements. To help guide MVCAC members responsible for coordinating Vector Control Technician certification and continuing education at their agencies, we have created a simple overview of the process and direct links to resources.
MVCAC > Training & Certification
- Mechanic / Technician, Contra Costa Mosquito & Vector Control District (January 16, 2020)
- Vector Control Specialist I, Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District (January 15, 2020)
- Lab Assistant, Merced County Mosquito Abatement District (January 14, 2020)
- In honor of the holiday, our office will be closed on 1/20/20, reopening on 1/21/20. #MartinLutherKingJrDay https://t.co/EWxRwElio9
- Join us for the 2020 MVCAC Annual Conference! Register online here: https://t.co/Mm3qaIkyCq #MVCAC2020 https://t.co/mmx0MjhMYp
- We have a wide range of topics being presented at the 2020 Annual Conference - View the schedule here:… https://t.co/rng6q4iZZy