- This event has passed.
MVCAC New Professionals Virtual Lounge
June 8, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lounge will meet at least once a quarter from 11 a.m. PST – noon PST
This is a networking hour for vector control professionals with less than 5 years of industry experience.
The goal is to provide an open forum for new professionals (<5 years in industry) to discuss topics that impact their work and provide professional networking opportunities in vector control. Folks that have been in the industry longer than 5 years are also welcome to provide support.
Hosted by Levy Sun and Kim Hung.
Please register in advance for this meeting: Click here to access the Zoom information.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
June 8 – Never Skip Leg day and CalSurv
- Recap of legislative day (happens in April-May) and issues promoted to legislatures
- Discuss CalSurv and data management in agencies – Mapvision, Tableau, other related software
- How do you see the data your agency is collecting driving the decisions in your agency?
- How does your prior experience guide you on where you are now as a new professional?
- Invite Regulatory Affairs Committee chair/members
- Invite Public Relations Committee chair/members
- Invite CalSurv Committee chair/members