Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Program Coordinator, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 4, 2017)
- Scientific Program Manager, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (September 27, 2017)
- Public Information Officer, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (September 27, 2017)
- RT @PascoMosquitoEd #FightTheBite against #mosquitoes! https://t.co/Uk9bccNpNH
- RT @SYMVCD Do you know about our integrated #pest management? It includes public info + #education, #mosquito + #vector surveillance, and much more!
- RT @SMCMVCD Suspected bedbugs can be brought to the District office for identification anytime we're open. https://t.co/jUaK37GW4d