Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Biologist, Delta VCD (December 15, 2017)
- Vector Control Technician IV, County of San Diego DEH (December 15, 2017)
- Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago’s Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) (December 1, 2017)
- New #job posted on https://t.co/geJbpNpwMj: Biologist, @DeltaVCD- https://t.co/WnUkHtqQXk #applytoday #FIGHTtheBITE #MosquitoControl
- RT @SGVMosquito Identify what mosquito repellent is best for you. We have a helpful one sheet now available in English, Spanish, Ch… https://t.co/ty8AapeDUq
- RT @PlacerMosquito The new Placer Learning Lab has lots of material for learners and educators! Check it out at https://t.co/O6Iq9dmTJb https://t.co/G7BXz17FP7