Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Field Biologist- Mosquito Control – Florida, Clarke (November 12, 2018)
- Public Information Officer, Coachella Valley MVCD (November 5, 2018)
- Technical Sales Specialist, Valent Biosciences (October 24, 2018)
- RT @AVMosquito Zika virus may cause growth delay, memory impairment https://t.co/n3QO3F8wif
- RT @FightTheBiteHI Worst thing about mosquitoes? They may carry infectious diseases (as in Zika, dengue and chikungunya). Learn how at… https://t.co/mluapf25qs
- TWO WEEKS LEFT - 2019 William C. Reeves New Investigator Award Applications Due 12/3/18 https://t.co/oEgvdSJiiK… https://t.co/iDC2xXgDD5