Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- District Manager, Fresno MVCD (August 1, 2017)
- Vector Control Specialist II, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (July 28, 2017)
- VECTOR CONTROL TECHNICIAN I/II, County of El Dorado (July 26, 2017)
- RT @SMCMVCD Breaking news: West Nile virus detected in animals in Contra Costa County. More info from @CCMosquito. https://t.co/ZR444C1TV5
- RT @SGVMosquito What can you do to prevent mosquitoes from growing in your rain barrel? #ThursdayMotivation 💧 READ→… https://t.co/pan7cW92DZ
- RT @FLHealthPolk Stay safe my friends! #Summer #Safety #Water #Sunscreen #BugSpray https://t.co/ilgnIrs7um