Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Public Information Officer, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Human Resources Assistant, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Seasonal Vector Control Assistant (Roseville), Placer MVCD (July 11, 2018)
- MVCAC 87th Annual Conference - Call for Papers and Posters deadline is October 9, 2018. Learn more and submit your… https://t.co/Rlv0B6jUxM
- RT @SGVMosquito Did you know invasive Aedes mosquitoes can also make themselves at home, inside your home? Remove any standing wate… https://t.co/1jjq75JmT9
- RT @CAPublicHealth Mosquitoes are out and #WestNile virus season is here. You can help us track #WNV by reporting dead birds to the WN… https://t.co/V3GUcZu4GP