Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Public Health Biologist, CDPH VBDS (March 22, 2018)
- Mosquito Control Technician (Seasonal/Temporary), Greater Los Angeles County VCD (March 19, 2018)
- Mechanic II, San Joaquin County MVCD (March 14, 2018)
- RT @MSMVCD Show your puppy some love on #NationalPuppyDay and talk to your vet about heartworm prevention! https://t.co/V26tB4vFhK
- RT @CDCtravel Due to a #yellowfever outbreak in #Brazil, vaccination is recommended for popular spots like #IlhaGrande and the ci… https://t.co/l8b5XYnPDc
- RT @SMCMVCD We spoke too soon! We DO have a puppy at the office. Facilities coordinator Paul's puppy Maggie stopped by to visit… https://t.co/3pYie5wVIQ