Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Seasonal Helper, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (May 17, 2019)
- Information Technology Specialist, San Mateo County MVCD (May 9, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @VDCImosquito Do you have #tires in your backyard or community? They may be supplying a desireable larval #habitat for some notor… https://t.co/H0C4hipPhT
- RT @westvalleymvcd The West Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District will continue its regular hours on Tuesday, May 28th, 2019. https://t.co/KwcGVVzW4z
- RT @OCVector #ThisWeekend: OC Vector Staff will be at the @CityGardenGrove Strawberry 🍓Festival! Stop by our booth to learn more… https://t.co/L7cY02G3Uk