Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Field Assistant (Seasonal), Marin/Sonoma MVCD (January 16, 2019)
- General Manager, MVMD of Santa Barbara County (January 15, 2019)
- Seasonal Assistant – Extra Help, Orange County MVCD (January 10, 2019)
- RT @SMCMVCD Math defeats many of us, but it turns out it may also help defeat mosquitoes. https://t.co/fX9L6yB3yf
- In honor of the holiday, our office will be closed on 1/21/19, reopening on 1/22/19. #MartinLutherKingJrDay https://t.co/SgGGXhWwFp
- RT @_NEVBD Access new research on West Nile virus and advances in mosquito repellents in this week's NEVBD Announcements - Jan… https://t.co/FBp3pV0PmS