Vector-borne disease is the cause of death in more than 1 million people every year worldwide. Mosquito and vector control agencies in California have protected public health against vector-borne disease and maintained quality of life by controlling nuisance mosquitoes for over 100 years.
MVCAC > Vectors & Public Health
- Assistant or Associate Vector Scientist, Alameda County MAD (May 15, 2018)
- PROGRAM SUPERVISOR – Mosquito Program, Contra Costa MVCD (April 25, 2018)
- Laboratory Assistant (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (April 17, 2018)
- Mosquitoes are out - People encouraged to protect themselves https://t.co/oHhUwOM6qo #FIGHTtheBITE #MosquitoControl
- RT @OCVector Mosquito-borne diseases are a real threat in California. Let’s manage the risk https://t.co/0I0JCuJh7P
- RT @AlamedaMosquito District employees are certified public health vector control technicians through the California Department of Publ… https://t.co/tNFSTxCgIF