MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Assistant or Associate Vector Scientist, Alameda County MAD (May 15, 2018)
- PROGRAM SUPERVISOR – Mosquito Program, Contra Costa MVCD (April 25, 2018)
- Laboratory Assistant (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (April 17, 2018)
- Mosquitoes are out - People encouraged to protect themselves https://t.co/oHhUwOM6qo #FIGHTtheBITE #MosquitoControl
- RT @OCVector Mosquito-borne diseases are a real threat in California. Let’s manage the risk https://t.co/0I0JCuJh7P
- RT @AlamedaMosquito District employees are certified public health vector control technicians through the California Department of Publ… https://t.co/tNFSTxCgIF