MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Field Assistant (Seasonal), Marin/Sonoma MVCD (January 16, 2019)
- General Manager, MVMD of Santa Barbara County (January 15, 2019)
- Seasonal Assistant – Extra Help, Orange County MVCD (January 10, 2019)
- RT @SMCMVCD Math defeats many of us, but it turns out it may also help defeat mosquitoes. https://t.co/fX9L6yB3yf
- In honor of the holiday, our office will be closed on 1/21/19, reopening on 1/22/19. #MartinLutherKingJrDay https://t.co/SgGGXhWwFp
- RT @_NEVBD Access new research on West Nile virus and advances in mosquito repellents in this week's NEVBD Announcements - Jan… https://t.co/FBp3pV0PmS