MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Public Health Biologist, CDPH VBDS (March 22, 2018)
- Mosquito Control Technician (Seasonal/Temporary), Greater Los Angeles County VCD (March 19, 2018)
- Mechanic II, San Joaquin County MVCD (March 14, 2018)
- RT @MSMVCD Show your puppy some love on #NationalPuppyDay and talk to your vet about heartworm prevention! https://t.co/V26tB4vFhK
- RT @CDCtravel Due to a #yellowfever outbreak in #Brazil, vaccination is recommended for popular spots like #IlhaGrande and the ci… https://t.co/l8b5XYnPDc
- RT @SMCMVCD We spoke too soon! We DO have a puppy at the office. Facilities coordinator Paul's puppy Maggie stopped by to visit… https://t.co/3pYie5wVIQ