MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Field Biologist- Mosquito Control – Florida, Clarke (November 12, 2018)
- Public Information Officer, Coachella Valley MVCD (November 5, 2018)
- Technical Sales Specialist, Valent Biosciences (October 24, 2018)
- RT @AVMosquito Zika virus may cause growth delay, memory impairment https://t.co/n3QO3F8wif
- RT @FightTheBiteHI Worst thing about mosquitoes? They may carry infectious diseases (as in Zika, dengue and chikungunya). Learn how at… https://t.co/mluapf25qs
- TWO WEEKS LEFT - 2019 William C. Reeves New Investigator Award Applications Due 12/3/18 https://t.co/oEgvdSJiiK… https://t.co/iDC2xXgDD5