MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Entomologist IV, State of Hawai’i (September 6, 2018)
- Entomologist V, State of Hawai’i (September 6, 2018)
- Full-time Outreach Assistant, West Valley Mosquito & Vector Control District (August 29, 2018)
- RT @CV_mosquito @CV_Mosquito to conduct 2nd aerial mosquito larval control application in Mecca, 9/22, 4-7 a.m. The goal? To reduce… https://t.co/M2TcW00em6
- RT @westvalleymvcd Check out this weeks FUN FACT FRIDAY! Be sure to stay updated with our vector facts every week to help you stay inf… https://t.co/XK36S84hZh
- RT @CAPublicHealth California's #WestNile virus map has been updated. There were 21 new #WNV human cases reported this week. For more… https://t.co/Ah7HBqAZad