MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Microbiologist, Heluna Health/VBDS (October 10, 2019)
- Laboratory Associate, West Valley Mosquito & Vector Control District (October 9, 2019)
- Vector Ecologist, Merced County MAD (September 18, 2019)
- RT @SGVMosquito Don't Fall for the Summer Mosquito Trick. #WednesdayWisdom 🦟🍂 #tipNtoss READ→ https://t.co/YgJkd7F9tU https://t.co/uViMMu7yfL
- RT @GLACVCD Join us on Saturday, October 19th for a Mosquito Forum hosted by Senator @Portantino, in collaboration with your lo… https://t.co/Lb8HCHpKff
- RT @SMCMVCD We know a lot about mosquito-borne illnesses, but there's always more to learn. Here are a few things researchers h… https://t.co/pe4iWhwDmg