MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Public Information Officer, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Human Resources Assistant, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Seasonal Vector Control Assistant (Roseville), Placer MVCD (July 11, 2018)
- MVCAC 87th Annual Conference - Call for Papers and Posters deadline is October 9, 2018. Learn more and submit your… https://t.co/Rlv0B6jUxM
- RT @SGVMosquito Did you know invasive Aedes mosquitoes can also make themselves at home, inside your home? Remove any standing wate… https://t.co/1jjq75JmT9
- RT @CAPublicHealth Mosquitoes are out and #WestNile virus season is here. You can help us track #WNV by reporting dead birds to the WN… https://t.co/V3GUcZu4GP