MVCAC members represent a diverse group of experts with varied interests, all committed to protecting public health and the advancement of the science of mosquito control. Member agencies strive to provide quality public information, comprehensive mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, and training to high professional standards. Please join us and explore the different ways you can get involved.
MVCAC > Membership
- Seasonal Helper, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (May 17, 2019)
- Information Technology Specialist, San Mateo County MVCD (May 9, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @OCMosquitoLady It was a great day in the #CityofIrvine! Students at @brywoodschool warmed up their brains during a #GLAD gallery w… https://t.co/2KTrBUGVrr
- RT @MSMVCD Nymphal ticks are tiny! Be sure to use an effective repellent & check yourself for ticks when in tick habitat.… https://t.co/b2XomYpWjd
- RT @SYMVCD Stay in the know! Be the first to learn about West Nile virus activity and any spraying within your zip code this… https://t.co/WMYIN4qqRA