MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Field Assistant (Seasonal), Marin/Sonoma MVCD (January 16, 2019)
- General Manager, MVMD of Santa Barbara County (January 15, 2019)
- Seasonal Assistant – Extra Help, Orange County MVCD (January 10, 2019)
- RT @SMCMVCD Math defeats many of us, but it turns out it may also help defeat mosquitoes. https://t.co/fX9L6yB3yf
- In honor of the holiday, our office will be closed on 1/21/19, reopening on 1/22/19. #MartinLutherKingJrDay https://t.co/SgGGXhWwFp
- RT @_NEVBD Access new research on West Nile virus and advances in mosquito repellents in this week's NEVBD Announcements - Jan… https://t.co/FBp3pV0PmS