MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Entomologist IV, State of Hawai’i (September 6, 2018)
- Entomologist V, State of Hawai’i (September 6, 2018)
- Full-time Outreach Assistant, West Valley Mosquito & Vector Control District (August 29, 2018)
- RT @CV_mosquito @CV_Mosquito to conduct 2nd aerial mosquito larval control application in Mecca, 9/22, 4-7 a.m. The goal? To reduce… https://t.co/M2TcW00em6
- RT @westvalleymvcd Check out this weeks FUN FACT FRIDAY! Be sure to stay updated with our vector facts every week to help you stay inf… https://t.co/XK36S84hZh
- RT @CAPublicHealth California's #WestNile virus map has been updated. There were 21 new #WNV human cases reported this week. For more… https://t.co/Ah7HBqAZad