MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Public Health Biologist, CDPH VBDS (March 22, 2018)
- Mosquito Control Technician (Seasonal/Temporary), Greater Los Angeles County VCD (March 19, 2018)
- Mechanic II, San Joaquin County MVCD (March 14, 2018)
- RT @MSMVCD Show your puppy some love on #NationalPuppyDay and talk to your vet about heartworm prevention! https://t.co/V26tB4vFhK
- RT @CDCtravel Due to a #yellowfever outbreak in #Brazil, vaccination is recommended for popular spots like #IlhaGrande and the ci… https://t.co/l8b5XYnPDc
- RT @SMCMVCD We spoke too soon! We DO have a puppy at the office. Facilities coordinator Paul's puppy Maggie stopped by to visit… https://t.co/3pYie5wVIQ