MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Seasonal Helper, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (May 17, 2019)
- Information Technology Specialist, San Mateo County MVCD (May 9, 2019)
- Vector Control Aide (Seasonal), Contra Costa MVCD (March 14, 2019)
- RT @OCMosquitoLady It was a great day in the #CityofIrvine! Students at @brywoodschool warmed up their brains during a #GLAD gallery w… https://t.co/2KTrBUGVrr
- RT @MSMVCD Nymphal ticks are tiny! Be sure to use an effective repellent & check yourself for ticks when in tick habitat.… https://t.co/b2XomYpWjd
- RT @SYMVCD Stay in the know! Be the first to learn about West Nile virus activity and any spraying within your zip code this… https://t.co/WMYIN4qqRA