MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Biologist, Delta VCD (December 15, 2017)
- Vector Control Technician IV, County of San Diego DEH (December 15, 2017)
- Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago’s Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) (December 1, 2017)
- New #job posted on https://t.co/geJbpNpwMj: Biologist, @DeltaVCD- https://t.co/WnUkHtqQXk #applytoday #FIGHTtheBITE #MosquitoControl
- RT @SGVMosquito Identify what mosquito repellent is best for you. We have a helpful one sheet now available in English, Spanish, Ch… https://t.co/ty8AapeDUq
- RT @PlacerMosquito The new Placer Learning Lab has lots of material for learners and educators! Check it out at https://t.co/O6Iq9dmTJb https://t.co/G7BXz17FP7