MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Public Information Officer, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Human Resources Assistant, Greater Los Angeles County VCD (July 17, 2018)
- Seasonal Vector Control Assistant (Roseville), Placer MVCD (July 11, 2018)
- MVCAC 87th Annual Conference - Call for Papers and Posters deadline is October 9, 2018. Learn more and submit your… https://t.co/Rlv0B6jUxM
- RT @SGVMosquito Did you know invasive Aedes mosquitoes can also make themselves at home, inside your home? Remove any standing wate… https://t.co/1jjq75JmT9
- RT @CAPublicHealth Mosquitoes are out and #WestNile virus season is here. You can help us track #WNV by reporting dead birds to the WN… https://t.co/V3GUcZu4GP