MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- District Manager, Fresno MVCD (August 1, 2017)
- Vector Control Specialist II, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (July 28, 2017)
- VECTOR CONTROL TECHNICIAN I/II, County of El Dorado (July 26, 2017)
- RT @SMCMVCD Breaking news: West Nile virus detected in animals in Contra Costa County. More info from @CCMosquito. https://t.co/ZR444C1TV5
- RT @SGVMosquito What can you do to prevent mosquitoes from growing in your rain barrel? #ThursdayMotivation 💧 READ→… https://t.co/pan7cW92DZ
- RT @FLHealthPolk Stay safe my friends! #Summer #Safety #Water #Sunscreen #BugSpray https://t.co/ilgnIrs7um