MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Program Coordinator, Sacramento-Yolo MVCD (October 4, 2017)
- Scientific Program Manager, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (September 27, 2017)
- Public Information Officer, San Gabriel Valley MVCD (September 27, 2017)
- RT @PascoMosquitoEd #FightTheBite against #mosquitoes! https://t.co/Uk9bccNpNH
- RT @SYMVCD Do you know about our integrated #pest management? It includes public info + #education, #mosquito + #vector surveillance, and much more!
- RT @SMCMVCD Suspected bedbugs can be brought to the District office for identification anytime we're open. https://t.co/jUaK37GW4d