MVCAC plays an active role in ensuring new legislation and regulations are beneficial to mosquito and vector control districts’ mission to further the protection of public health. In addition to tracking and responding to proposed legislation, MVCAC strives to keep legislators informed of issues of concern to vector control and provides expertise on potential legislative or regulatory solutions. Explore the sections below to learn more about the issues and how to advocate for effective mosquito control.
MVCAC > Advocacy & Legislation
- Field Biologist- Mosquito Control – Florida, Clarke (November 12, 2018)
- Public Information Officer, Coachella Valley MVCD (November 5, 2018)
- Technical Sales Specialist, Valent Biosciences (October 24, 2018)
- RT @AVMosquito Zika virus may cause growth delay, memory impairment https://t.co/n3QO3F8wif
- RT @FightTheBiteHI Worst thing about mosquitoes? They may carry infectious diseases (as in Zika, dengue and chikungunya). Learn how at… https://t.co/mluapf25qs
- TWO WEEKS LEFT - 2019 William C. Reeves New Investigator Award Applications Due 12/3/18 https://t.co/oEgvdSJiiK… https://t.co/iDC2xXgDD5